A journey including elephants!
Pupae commutes on the Ole every day to her school, which is just 500 meters from from her home. She reported that her classmates were stunned when they first saw the gigantic beast. She asserts that now that they are used to it, they anticipate seeing Ole when he picks her up for school. The male elephant that his daughter Pupae was caught on camera riding on is named Ole. According to Wisanchol, Pupae and Ole have a tight relationship because Pupae has known them both since she was a tiny child. Pupae has helped her family take care of Ole by feeding and bathing him. Pupae started riding Ole when she was 6 years old. An 11-year-old girl from Buriram province in northern Thailand has become a TikTok sensation by riding an elephant to school to help her family save money on gas.
The daughter’s father, Wisanchol, told the media that his family owns four elephants and that he works with them. In a number of well-known TikTok videos, Pupae is portrayed riding Ole while dressed in her school uniform as the two pass by neighbors. Pupae claims she wants to become a veterinarian when she is older so she can continue to look after elephants. Before Covid-19 broke out, her family’s elephants used to amuse tourists in Ayutthaya, but they were forced to go back to Buriram. One video has received more than 57,000 likes.
To reduce fuel costs, a girl in Northeast Thailand rides an elephant, going viral
A journey including elephants!
- Jay Fai’s Graceful Forgiveness: Michelin-Starred Bangkok Eatery Overcomes Dine-and-Dash Saga
- Thailand’s Surrogacy Law Transformation: Arkhom Praditsuwan Paves the Way for Global Families
- Thailand’s Digital Leap: Krisana Jirawatsathit Unveils Overwhelming 89.5% Internet Usage Among ThaisThailand’s Digital Leap: Krisana Jirawatsathit Unveils Overwhelming 89.5% Internet Usage Among Thais
- Padipat’s Diplomatic Move in Thai Politics: Bridging Legislative and Executive Gaps for Progress
- Thailand’s Surrogacy Law Reform: Opening Doors for International Parenthood Dreams with Arkhom Praditsuwan’s VisionThailand’s Surrogacy Law Reform: Opening Doors for International Parenthood Dreams with Arkhom Praditsuwan’s Vision
- Bangkok’s Tha Tien Pier Unveiled: A Fresh Chapter for Chao Phraya River Commute
- Urs Fehr’s Beachfront Misunderstanding in Phuket: A Lesson in Public Spaces and Apologies
- Essential Travel Tips for Thai Nationals Exploring China: Health, Legal, and Cultural Guidelines to KnowEssential Travel Tips for Thai Nationals Exploring China: Health, Legal, and Cultural Guidelines to Know
- Chayawadee Chaianant Highlights Thailand’s Economic Revival Through Tourism and Investment Surge
- Thailand’s Expressway Toll Fee Hike: What Road Travelers Need to Know
- Phumtham Wechayachai and Cabinet Members Brace for Potential Reshuffle Amidst Political Speculation in ThailandPhumtham Wechayachai and Cabinet Members Brace for Potential Reshuffle Amidst Political Speculation in Thailand
- Anant Asavabhokhin Entangles in High-Stakes Money Laundering Drama: Thailand Awaits Justice