Online communication came in second, according to 65.7% of respondents. Prior to live commerce, which came in fourth with a score of 43.1%, financial transactions placed fifth with a score of 31.3%. In order to schedule vaccinations and receive medical consultations, patients accessed the healthcare consulting and services provided by the ETDA, according to the executive director of the ETDA. They were at the top of the list as a result. The final findings were released yesterday. The majority of Internet users, known as Gen Y, log on for 8 hours and 55 minutes on average each day. The age groups with the greatest percentage of daily Internet users were Baby Boomers, Gen X, and Gen Z. The majority of respondents (86.2%) claimed that the most common online activity is seeking medical care online. Thailand utilizes the Internet mostly for health care information and services, according to a recent survey. Between April and July, the Electronic Transactions Development Agency interviewed 46,348 people from all throughout Thailand for the Thailand Internet User Behavior Survey of 2022. Internet gaming came in third, according to 41.5% of survey respondents. In Thailand, there will be 53 million Internet users by 2021, more than twice as many as there were in 2012. According to the poll, the typical Thai internet user logs on for seven hours and four minutes each day.
Healthcare is the main online activity in Thailand, according to a poll
More from ThailandMore posts in Thailand »
- Turning Dreams into Reality: Discover How the Areegator Workshop Tour Helps Insurance Brokers Reach Their Goals!Turning Dreams into Reality: Discover How the Areegator Workshop Tour Helps Insurance Brokers Reach Their Goals!
- Chilling Mystery: 33-Year-Old Tourist Plunges to His Death From Hotel Rooftop
- 8 Workers Missing After Shocking Explosion at Samut Songkhram Dockyard
- Will a Bridge Connect the Island of Koh Samui to the Mainland? Find Out!
- As park trees wilt, Bangkok’s governor declares, “Benchakitti is not a golf course.”